1) Any cancellations or notified changes must be made at least 21 days prior to the date of event. If you fail to cancel your booking before this date you will be charged the full fee.
2) Booking deposits will not be refunded due to cancellations by the venue.
3) Paying a booking deposit of 20% of the total fee for your event or function is a 100% binding guarantee of contract. Any non payment of a deposit could allow my work schedule to change without prior notice.
4) The hirer is responsible for any damage to the equipment caused by any person at your event. You will be charged for the full cost of any repairs and expenses incurred during the repair period. You will be advised of any damage as soon as it is caused and notified of the repair cost as soon as possible.
5) I do not tolerate violent, aggressive or abusive behaviour from anyone under any circumstances and also reserve the right to terminate my services at any time should my personal safety be under threat. I do not take responsibility for ejecting any unwanted persons from any venue. You will be advised of any problems that I may have in this respect with any of your guests.
6) I will need a minimum of one hour to enter a venue and set up prior to the start time and also a similar time allowance at the end of the night to pack up. This time can be reduced if access is good and I am familiar with the venue.
7) If you are booking other entertainment (e.g. Disco, Comedian, etc) as well as hiring me,
please consider the amount of space available for the event.
8) I reserve the right to refuse to continue any event prior to the start should there be insufficient floor space which would not allow the audio and lighting equipment to be assembled safely.
9) I will not be responsible for any damage or loss to private or public property caused by invited or uninvited guests
10) All bookings should be taken on the understanding that the venue is in possession of the necessary entertainment licenses. We are not responsible if the venue is found to be in breach of the terms of their license.